Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Handle objections do not need life insurance

Handle objections do not need life insurance Buddy Experts.
Last time we discussed how to handle objections in selling life insurance, which is associated with money.
Well now we are up to handling objections that do not need insurance.
In the modern era that has been developed here, there are still many people who do not realize the importance of life insurance.
Therefore, hopefully with high spirits of life insurance agents tirelessly to provide awareness of the benefits of insurance to the community.
Here's how to handle objections arising in connection with insurance need not, of course, after the presentation we do well.
No need
Potential customers: I do not need life insurance, I feel OK now ...
Agent: Yes sir, we are very grateful to be given the health as it is today ... but sir ... I'm sure you agree with me, that everyone at some time will experience disability, for some people it happens at an early age , possibly due to an accident or illness.
I'm confident that now you will qualify for this program.
But conditions in the future certainly will not always be the same as now.
So better now than late.
Potential customers: I'm not interested in life insurance
Agent: Maybe you are not interested in all types of life insurance.
But I'm sure you'll want to provide the best education for your children, as well as provide income for your retirement years later, this is what I'm discussing to you.
Many people say that, but is not it better to have it at the moment we do not need it, than when we need it but not have it.
Potential customers: I want to buy a new home.
Agent: Well .... congratulations sir, every man would want her family to have as your dream house, or risk the danger is, if something happened to you, would your family be able to financially sustain the house?
Potential customers: I have had life insurance.
Agent: Congratulations sir,,, it is proof that you have realized the benefits of life insurance, let me show how I describe life insurance is life insurance that can supplement your existing.
Potential customers: I am now saving my money in the bank.
Agen:It was nice.
With savings funds mean no more problems for you to immediately start to have this program.
Maybe I have a copy of your ID card?.
Customer: My wife objected.
Agent: I am sure all would mind if she also had lost her husband.
Especially if you have to work in the future as a result of not having life insurance.
The reason for the objection now is temporary, but then the mind is permanent, you can explain to your wife, that you are still giving good things for their welfare.
• Potential customers: My wife is a smart guy, he can get a job.
• Agent: Maybe he could, in case of disaster on you in the near future, but what if the accident happens 15 years from now, when the wife of 45-year-old.
A woman at that age it is not easy to get a job retention.
• Potential customers: I do not need life insurance

• Agent: Who do you think are worthy need life insurance .. Are people who suffer total disability?. or who was lying in the hospital in need? but if they could have it? Life insurance can have when not needed.
When you are traveling with kids and wife to drive your own car, Do you carry a spare tire , why should carry a spare?.
Are you sure the leak or explosion?
Of course not ... but you take it in anticipation.
So it is with insurance.
Life does not have insurance take it like a car without a spare tire.
So my friend a little tip for how to deal with objections that do not need life insurance.
may be useful .... regards.







  











  

4 comments:

  1. It is a pretty good job. This work contains useful information which helps us a lot. Home Insurance Riverside, CA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. yes, hopefully this can be a reference for many people, and may be useful.

      Delete
  2. It is very useful information for me. These tips are seems to be more useful to me. It helps to find the good advice in your blog. You need to more update about Do You Need Life Insurance. Thanks for you post.

    ReplyDelete