Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Handle objections Prospective customers life insurance no rush (No hurry)

Handle objections Prospective customers life insurance no rush (No hurry):   Buddy .. I'm glad to see you in good health always, this time we will discuss how to handle objections prospective insurance customers do not want to decide right then and there / not in a hurry.
Handle objections Prospective insurance customers are not in a hurry.
Actually, if the objection prospective customers will not hurry, I have to say you have sold, managed to make potential customers interested in your product, it's just that there are things that make prospective customers do not decide right then and there.
Well without lingering.

The sooner the better and not long-winded.
Here's an example of how to handle objections no hurry:


Prospective customers: I'm interested in this program, but I'm negotiating with my wife first.
Agent: I'm glad to meet you, you are a very appreciative partner.
But let me ask you, sir, if you buy a surprise gift for your wife.
Are you going to tell your wife before?. Of course not. If you tell the surprise would be lost?
Well life insurance policy is a valuable gift for your wife and your child.
If you ask your wife, it means you have put your wife in a difficult position, a wife has a feeling of a very delicate and sensitive, your wife will think "if answered yes, then my husband thinks that I expect the insurance money when he died , but if I said no, in fact it is me and the kids worry about what happens next when the risk to my husband. "This will be his consideration.My suggestion you can buy first, then after you receive the policy then you came to the wife, and said, "My wife, as long as I live, I will try utmost to fulfill all the needs of our life, but if one day I was not there, it is an insurance policy that will replace me to meet all your needs.
As much as this is my love to you. "So, your wife will be affected and will be dear to you.

Prospective customers: Maybe next year I'll buy.
Agent: That means you are interested in this program?.
May I know why it should be next year? Surely everything will be more expensive in the future? It also includes the insurance premium will be more expensive in the future.
If you agree with this good program, why do we have to wait too long to decide what is good for you and your family.
Prospective customers: I thought about it first.
Agent: I'm glad to hear it, sir, it all must be considered first.
If I can know what you are thinking, is how to deposit it? or how much you have to deposit?
Let me help for the administration.
Think carefully about the life insurance was good, but not too long, Unfortunately is if the risk happens to you during the process of thinking, then the wife / child and your family will suffer the consequences of thinking too long without action.
Prospective customers: Later my phone
 Agent: Thank you pack up your good intentions for your own family.
But as I am a professional agent who's contacting you first.
Well I'll telephon tomorrow Monday or Tuesday sir? Order you start the deposit premium.
Prospective customers: I totally agree with the program but only sometime later
Agent: Mr prospects (Say his name.) For me it does not matter how long you were going to have to delay this life insurance program.
But we need to remember, there are things that we can not delay the time and risk to life, because of the risk it was even all around us, my advice is you can have the program before it is too late.
Buddy Experts ... so a few tips in dealing with objections potential customers who do not want to rush (no hurry).
Prospective customers:Let me call you when I'm interested. 
Agent: Thank you sir for your good intentions for your own family.
But as my professional agent who will contact you first.
Well I'll telephon you tomorrow Monday or Tuesday?
Prospective customers: I agree with the program but wait a short time later.
Agent: Mr prospects (. Say his name) for me no matter how long you will be put off this life insurance program.
But we need to remember, there are things you can not delay the time and risk. Because of the earlier risk is all around us.
My suggestion is that you have this program before it's too late.
Buddy Experts78 ... so some tips on selling to customers who do not want to delay the rush.
May be useful.
 






  

No comments:

Post a Comment